Enable the Freshbooks & Quickbooks Online Integration (BETA)
- Go to Admin > Settings
- Check "BILLING (BETA)"
- After checking the "BILLING" box above you'll be asked to select a billing system to integrate with. You may select either Quickbooks Online or Freshbooks.
CONNECT TYMESHIFT TO QUICKBOOKS ONLINE
- After selecting Quickbooks from the drop down menu, you'll be asked to authorize Tymeshift with Quickbooks.
- Click "Connect to Quickbooks"
- Follow the steps in the pop-up window that ask you to login and authorize Tymeshift.
- Quickbooks Online and Tymeshift are now connected!
CONNECT TYMESHIFT TO FRESHBOOKS
- After selecting Freshbooks from the drop down menu, you'll be asked to authorize Tymeshift with Freshbooks.
- Enter your unique Freshbooks Domain. I.e. abccorp
- Login to your Freshbooks account and get your API Token. (My Account > Freshbooks API)
- Copy the token into Tymeshfit and click SAVE.
- Freshbooks and Tymeshift are now connected!
Ready to learn how to use Billing? Click here for the next article.